Oracle Database 11g: RAC Administration Release 2 NEW
This training program from BRL assists in exploring RAC database administration in the environment of Grid Infrastructure. Skilled Oracle University trainers will assist you in developing the skills to manage cluster databases with the use of Enterprise Manager and command-line utilities: SRVCTL, SQL*Plus and CRSCTL. Students will also learn about recovery and backup issues related to cluster database environments.
Audience: This course is best suited for Support Engineers, Database Administrators, Data Warehouse Administrators, and Technical Administrators.
- Set up Oracle Clusterware and Real Application Clusters
- Manage a RAC Database
- Manage database services in an RAC environment
- Optimize database workloads
- Manage Oracle Clusterware
- Upgrade Oracle RAC databases
- Comprehend the new connection architecture
- Learn how to make new connection architecture highly available
- Deliver a higher quality of service